Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2010 Helm Family Reunion Part 1

2010 Fun and Games

What a delightful and successful family reunion we had. Way to go Melanie! I'm not going to do much writing, but thought you would like to see the few good pictures I got. I've either got to get a better camera, or take photo lessons.

Waiting for breakfast. Didn't we have some great meals.

Hard at work

We did a lot of visiting

Bird watching
(Black-headed Grosbeak)
taking photo's

Lunching
Hiking and waiting for buses.
some got a lot of time to play in the dirt
And had fun with cousins!
thanks to Melanie and Emily there were also bubbles when we weren't busy with other stuff.

All in all we sure had fun. Thanks everyone.
Olympic events to come.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I think the pictures are great. Much better then the ones I get from my phone!

    Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm. How did I miss that you had posted? I'm so glad u did! Thanks for putting them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..those are some good pictures ...

    ReplyDelete