Monday, July 19, 2010

2010 Family Reunion 3

Closing Ceremonies

Editorial note: Some explanation for the unusual arrangement of photos for installment 2. I had it looking so good then I checked the publishing preview and there were so many things wrong including pictures on top of each other and all kinds of sizes to the script. I worked and worked and couldn't get it to do anything. Then Aaron helped me and we at least got it to where we could publish. I'm hoping that whatever I did last time will be different this time.

What good are Olympics if you don't get an award. We had some great ones. Everyone got something as you will see. The ones Melanie gave out looked pretty close to the real thing, at least for a reunion.

We started with the youngest. Aren't these the cutest little boys and girls



















Worked our way up.























Not the best picture of Sarah and Annaliese
Then the young men young women



























And Aaron being crowned


















Then we women panning for the camera.












Next the over 30 men:












And finally the passing of the torch for the next reunion in 2012.
(A fun torch watched over all our games.)

Good luck Emily. We are all willing to help in
what ever form you need.

Thanks again Melanie for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you got it working. I don't know why blogger does that... I'm sure there are instructions somewhere...

    Anyways great post! Wasn't it so much fun? Can't wait till our next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad u enjoyed it! I think I might enjoy the next one a little more without the responsibility :-). Thanks for posting all ur pictures!

    ReplyDelete