Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Santa Fe, Tea and Birthday Party


The Jenny, Tom and family arrived Mon. July 20th. We had such a fun time I forgot to take pictures of all the things we did. Tom had to fly home and work the next day, but the rest of his family seemed to have fun relaxing and doing the usual Helm HQ things.

We spent a day checking out some of the sights of Santa Fe. The kids hadn't been there in a long time. I forgot my camera so phone pictures have to do. We checked out the Basilica



Dad and Jacob liked looking at the ceiling. We Checked out the local cowboys.

Then ate at Tomasitas.











We had the usual fire and wiener roast with s'mores and that was fun.

The other thing I have pictures of is the tea party which is an important part of visiting Grandma. There were costumes appropriate titled names and lots of good food.
Most important of all we celebrated Jacob's birthday with cupcakes he had creatively decorated with sprinkles!

4 comments:

  1. I never been to a Grandma tea party. Sad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a fun time! Sad that I wasn't there, although I know how much work those tea parties can be! Glad you got to spend some time with some of your grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! It's sad we can't be there. But we have sure enjoyed your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures. I think I need to have a tea party.

    Yes, yes, I do.

    ReplyDelete